background

Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring Break!

We had a great week in Bloomfield for our spring break. The little ones had fun playing and we enjoyed sitting, eating and watching Wipeout. Relaxing right? We also visited Albuquerque to see the temple and eat at my new favorite Burger Joint, Five Guys! Mmm!

Top five highlights from our trip:
1) Jocelyn and Mylee wrestling with Pop
2) Mylee making & devouring chocolate pudding
3) Alice & Ester playing Legos
4) Meeting baby Addy
5) Making quilts & chatting with the girls


































































































































































































































































































Notice the pudding around her lips

2 comments:

  1. Those first four pictures had me cracking up! I love them. Mylee makes some good faces. Oh and I still love the picture of Jocelyn wearing shoes and a shirt and a jacket-no pants. Bahaha! Wish we could see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love Love Love those pictures.
    It's like a snap shot of everyones
    personalities. man I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete