background

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Date Night

Tonight was Date Night. We left the girls in good hands and drove to World Market. We had $10 to spend on a gift for each other and let me tell you... World Market is my new favorite store! How have I never known that such a place existed!? I found some stuff for Dave pretty quick and had to wait for him... but I didn't mind! It gave me some time to browse and drool over all the cool rugs, mirrors and jewelry.

Let me show you our loot!















This is what Dave bought for me :) I love cupcakes so he found cool shaped cups for all of my recipe adventures. And those Chocorooms (imported from Japan) are sooo good! Like really addicting, we were both pleasantly surprised.

















Here is what I gathered for Dave. This cute brown box with mushrooms and flowers on it (really random that we both got each other mushroom stuff). A Wii remote candy dispenser and a loofa. Haha I just tossed that in cause I don't want him to use mine anymore :)
















So cute and little!


1 comment:

  1. That is such a good idea! And I already love World Market. You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete